The 1 on 1 portion of this session will begin with ensuring we understand your initial strategy and what you'd like to initially accomplish with Herefish.
If you don't know what you'd like to accomplish first, we will work with you to figure it out.
After we learn more about your plans, we will jump right into getting everything set up. Prior to this first call we will have already asked that you turn on our integration with your ATS provider. By the time we finish the call you will be done with most settings and on to creating automations!
💡Tip - Be prepared; like your first course in college, this first course can be a lot! Unlike your lecture hall, this is personalized; if we are going too fast, raise your hand ✋🏽and ask us to tap the brakes. There are some things we want to start early, because they rely on other people in your organization getting involved.
- Review integration settings
- Cover managing ATS Users and Owner Assignment Rules
- Setting up your website integration
- Adding/Managing Herefish Users (and how that differs from "ATS Users")
- Creating your first list from your ATS
- How lists connect to Automations
- What you can do in an Automation
- Email Builder
HF 101 "Homework" and Resources
- Update any fields in your integration settings that you'd like synced to Herefish - Integration Settings help article
- Disable any ATS Users that you do not want messages sent from - ATS User help article
- Ensure that your Owner Assignment Rules are prioritized as you'd like and the final backup contact is correct - Assignment Rules help article
- Create a real list you plan to use in Herefish - Creating a list help article
- Add a basic Automation - Creating an automation help article
- Add an Email template to your library - Email library help article
- Add any additional users - Adding Herefish users help article
Herefish Technology Setup
- The Herefish "Tech Stuff" explains each of the technical setup elements and to whom you'll assign those items.
- Add the website tracking code - Website tracking help article
- Set up your domain to be ready for Herefish to send mail - Prepping your domain help article
- Optional - Are you using the Herefish content library? If so and you have a wordpress site, follow these instructions to get our articles loaded to your site. Adding Herefish post importer to your site