You have now gone live on your first campaign! If you feel comfortable with everything that it took to get there, you are now ready to move on and start creating new and even better automations!
As a double check, this course has everything covered in HF 101, HF102 and HF103 in a single place to make sure you've got everything covered. If you feel good with everything here, you have now graduated from the 100s and are ready for the 200s.
- Update any fields in your integration settings that you'd like sync'd to Herefish - Integration Settings help article
- Disable any ATS Users that you do not want messages sent from - ATS User help article
- Give your IT person 🤓 the website tracking code - Website tracking help article
- Set up your domain to be ready for Herefish to send mail (this might also be IT 🤓) - Prepping your domain help article
- Create a real list you plan to use in Herefish - Creating a list help article
- Add a basic Automation - Creating an automation help article
- Add an Email template to your library - Email library help article
- Add any additional users - Adding Herefish users help article
- Optional - Are you using the Herefish content library? If so and you have a WordPress site, follow these instructions to get our articles loaded to your site. Adding Herefish post importer to your site
- Create/confirm the lists you plan to go live with - Creating a list help article
- Create/confirm your real Automation(s) - Creating an automation help article
- Complete at least 1 of the emails/texts you'll use in your automation - Email builder help article
- Create all the necessary divisions for the lists of contacts you will be importing - Divisions help article
- Make sure that your jobs are properly mapped to categories - Dynamic jobs help article
- Extra credit - Review FAQs
- Email Activation - Every email is initially in a draft mode until you select "activate." To activate an email, you'll either click on the "activate" text or click on the three dots and select "activate".
- Automation Activation - When you are ready to activate the campaign, you'll simply click the green "Turn Automation On" button at the top right area of your screen and activate your automation. Once you do that, you'll see a confirmation screen that lists how many people have been activated.
- Check status - Now that you have started to send messages, you are undoubtedly curious about who has received it and what they've done. You'll see exactly how many people are in a step, right on the card and you can click on it to see some additional information. You can also click on "View Metrics" to see more about what they've done.